We all know PUBG Mobile is one of the top Battel Royal games in which we can also add and communicate with other players and team members.
As we all know Battel Royal games are mostly all about teamwork and some time we end up adding a toxic player to a friend list and want to remove it, today we gonna talk about how we can add and remove a friend in BGMI / Pubg mobile.
Why is a Friend List Necessary in PUBG?
In Pubg there are three modes available – Solo, Duo, and squad. From these players have to choose one and most players like playing duo and squad as it became more competitive. In duo and squad, there is a need for a team whether you can play with the random player or else in PUBG there is an option of adding friends from which you can add your friends and family members.
- If you add someone to a friend list you can easily chat with them and also do voice chat when you add them to a team.
Why Remove Friends from a Friend List?
In Pubg duo and squad mode games are all about teamwork and if you have already a team or a list of friends whom you regularly play with, It is time-saving when you add them to the friend list so you do not have to search your friend every time you want to play with them.
But in BGMI you can only add up to 50 Plyers in a friend list so it is very important to add the friend wisely if your list is already full that’s when the unfriend option helps a lot and you can also remove the unknown or toxic player.
In Pubg Globel you can add up to 369 friends to a friend list.
How to Remove or Unfriend Another Player?
To Unfriend someone from your friend list, you have to follow a few steps:
- Step 1: Open BGMI and login to the account from which you want to remove a friend.
- Step 2: On the main menu from where you start the match there is an option of Friend list, Click on the friend list.
- Step 3: On top of the friend list there is an option of menu in bullet icon click on it.
- Step 4: After clicking on the option there are a few options in which you have to select Batch Manager.
- Step 5: In Batch manager, you can remove a friend by selecting the friend on the check box which is shown on the left side of their profile.
- Step 6: You can select multiple friends at a time after selecting click on Delete.
- Step 7: You will see a warning to confirm whether you want to remove it or not.
- Step 8: After confirming from the friend list that person has been removed.
How to Add a Player to a Friend List?
In our game section, there is an option to add friends you can add anyone from there the only condition is if you are playing BGMI then you can only add the player who is playing BGMI( Battlegrounds Mobile India), not PUBG global as in India PUBG global is ban till now.
- To add someone to a friend list first one of the players has to send a friend request, if the second party accepts your request then only it will reflect in your friend list.
- You can also send a request through social media, contact list, and through their game name or ID.
Note – You can add and remove players again as much as you can in PUBG mobile.