PUBG on PC has become a very popular subject in recent months. The game can be played on the PC using PUBG emulators and this has been a subject of research for many players. There are many people who are searching for the best PUBG emulator or the way in which we can play PUBG on PC for free. Hence, we have come up with a great PUBG emulator of which will help you and playing the game on PC for free and that too with a great experience. We are going to talk about phoenix OS PUBG in this article.
Jump to the Topic
PUBG On PC
PUBG is officially available on PC, however, it is not free to play this version of the game. Hence, playing PUBG mobile on PC is the best way to enjoy the game on a bigger screen without paying anything. It is very easy to install PUBG mobile on PC. However, you cannot download the application directly on the PC. There is special software that has to be downloaded before downloading the game on the PC. These softwares have an android operating system that allows you to download any Android app for free on the PC itself.
These applications are called Android softwares and we call it a PUBG emulator because it helps you in playing PUBG on PC for free. You might have heard about Tencent gaming buddy which is an official application or PUBG emulator by the developers of the game. However, many people report that they are not able to download the emulator on their PC and this is the reason why they must download an alternate PUBG emulator or Android OS. So which is the best Android OS and how to download it on a PC? We have named the best Android OS in this article.
PUBG Emulator or Android OS
The software which has an android operating system and is able to run PUBG mobile on it is known as PUBG emulator. The softwares are available to download from the internet at no cost and this is the reason why you can play PUBG mobile on your PC for free. However, you must make sure that you download the best Android OS for PUBG because there is much application that is heavy and has a different use. Therefore, you must use an Android os which is specially designed for playing games.
Phoenix OS PUBG
Phoenix OS is the best emulator that you can use for playing PUBG on PC other than Tencent gaming buddy. The reason being that it is an extremely lightweight software that allows you to multitask and even play the game smoothly. There are thousands of positive reviews about PUBG mobile on this operating system. Hence, it is a personal latest software which will allow you to play PUBG mobile for free on PC and that too without any lag. It can be downloaded on any version of windows and also on 64 and 32 bit PC.
Features of Phoenix OS
The PUBG emulator allows you to play the game for free. It is a very light software and helps you to play the game efficiently and also does not put much pressure on the RAM. Therefore, multitasking is very easy and your computer will not slow down the cause of this software.
Download Phoenix OS For PUBG On PC
As mentioned earlier, phoenix OS PUBG is the best Android OS that you can download on your PC in order to play PUBG mobile. The reason being that it is very light weighted. We are going to guide you through the steps of downloading phoenix OS PUBG on PC. It is very easy to download the software on the pixel and complete the installation procedure in order to get started. Moreover, there are some differences and we are going further. So follow the step-by-step guide given below and download phoenix OS PUBG on your PC and get started with your PUBG PC journey.
- Connect your device to the internet and open the browser on your PC.
- Now search for the Phoenix OS official website.
- Find the download link directly on the website.
- Select 32bit or 64bit based on the type of PC or laptop you are having.
- The download restarts automatically and it will show in the status bar.
- Once the application is downloaded successfully, go to the download folder and launch the application.
- Now the installation wizard on the PC and you will have to follow the step-by-step guide given on the screen.
- Once the installation procedure is finished, the phoenix OS logo will be added to the desktop.
- now you can tap to open the application and then you can proceed to the next procedure and download Pubg.
Downloading Phoenix OS and Installing PUBG Video Guide:
Download Pubg Mobile On Phoenix OS
The major difference between Phoenix OS and Tencent gaming buddy is that PUBG mobile doesn’t come pre-installed. PUBG mobile downloads automatically on Tencent gaming buddy once the emulator has been downloaded on the PC. However, this is not the case with Phoenix OS and you will have to manually download the application. The download procedure is very easy and is similar to any Android interface. We will still give you the steps to download PUBG mobile on the PUBG emulator. It can either be done using the APK procedure or directly the Google Play procedure. So follow the steps given below and get started with your journey of PUBG mobile on PC.
- Launch Phoenix OS on your PC.
- you will find a complete Android interface on the home screen and you can even locate Google Play Store.
- Open Google Play Store and sign in to your account.
- now search for Pubg mobile and click on the install button as you do on your smartphone.
- The application will get downloaded and installed successfully on the emulator.
- The logo of Pubg mobile will appear on the home screen of the operating system.
- launch the application and log in to your account and you are all set to play the game.