Now there is a new update in which a player can respawn on Battle Royale. We just cannot think about it and that is so in Battle Royale. Means a Pro player who got knocked out by just luck or fluke will now be able to take revenge by just respawning in the game. Now every day is a bad day for low-skilled people because they can knock out a pro one time by fluke but not two times.
To recall a person there are towers fitted on some spots on the map. The player can go there and respawn their other dead player and respawn him. But the dead player can only come once by respawning, you will not be able to respawn anyone twice. There is a mission called “Use Recall Tower 3 Times In Classic Mode Aftermath In BGMI”.
How to Use Recall Tower 3 Times in Classic Mode Aftermath in BGMI?
Let’s see how to Complete the Mission and Use Recall Tower 3 Times In Classic Mode Aftermath In BGMI:
- Since the first week of the BGMI Royal Pass M7 has begun, players must accomplish a number of missions in order to earn RP Bonus. ‘Use the Recall Tower 3 Times in Classic Mode Aftermath’ is the mission that gamers are having trouble completing. If you’re having trouble finishing this RP quest, don’t worry; we’ve got you covered.
- Players must begin the game and select the Aftermath map to complete the ‘Use the Recall Tower 3 Times’ assignment in BGMI. In BGMI, go to the map selection panel and pick Classic>>Unranked, then download Aftermath Map.
- Select the Aftermath map and begin Matchmaking once it has been downloaded. As soon as the map shows on the screen, you must land in the areas marked in the images below. The green icon on the map below shows where Recall Tower is in BGMI.
- I highly recommend playing with your buddies if you wish to finish the BGMI task ‘Use the Recall Tower 3 Times.’ Find Grenade and other goods that could knock out your buddies when you and your friends arrive at the place noted above.
- When you’ve found your allies, use grenades or other items to take them out. You must wait till he or she dies after being knocked out. Approach Recall Tower and press the Recoil button once you have died. Your companion will come back to life when you do so.
- Once you use the Recall Tower feature three times, the BGMI RP mission ‘Use the Recall Tower Three Times’ will be completed.
- This is the fastest and easiest way to complete the ‘Use the Recall Tower Three Times’ mission.