There are so many interesting things inside the Pubg which makes this game much more adventurous and appealing. Pubg Skins are one part of the many crazy things inside Pubg which makes it very attractive. There are many different skins for every dynamic component inside the game, whether it is the Player Character, Vehicles, Guns, or Backpacks. Each of the components has a variety of skins to choose from. But getting a new skin could be quite difficult because it is not available that easily, even if you spend your money on the game, you will also need hard-core luck to get Premium skins.
People are crazy for the skins, not for the easy collectibles but for the exclusive and time-limited skins as they are very rare and more unique in the game. Gamers spend thousands of UC’s in the game just to collect a Premium skin. And UC’s are very costly and not everyone can buy that, so the Gamers try to find out some other method from which they can get free Pubg skins.
There are many tips and tricks to try to get free Pubg skins:
1. There is a feature added on the official website of Pubg called “Redemption Centre” which helps you get free Pubg skins just by applying coupon codes. All you need to do is enter your in-game I’d and Redeem Code. Pubg organizes different events which help you earn Redeem Codes. And if you are lucky enough, you will get free skins in your account by using the Redeem Codes.
2. Some gamers use another trick to collect many free and unique skins. This trick works with the help of a VPN, you need to download a VPN, and then you need to connect your server to a different country. Try Once connected with a different country’s server you can log in to your Pubg account and try opening different Crates. According to gamers, there are 99% chances of getting a rare item or skins inside the crate.
3. There is a redeem section in the Pubg app as well from where you can redeem the silver fragments and then different outfits or different skins could be purchased with the help of Redeemed silver fragments.
4. Another option is to buy Royal Pass, though this is not a free option you could get exclusive items at a very cheap cost. By purchasing the Royal Pass you are open to many free skins and outfits in the Royal Pass Free Rewards Section.
5. Many Pubg Events happen now and then. These events are time-limited or daily events that reward players. Players need to complete the missions given on the events to get permanent or temporary rewards and free skins.
6. Everyone wants Pubg skins to look cool and different from others, or to show off. There are many applications or website available on the internet which claims to provide free skins for PUBG. There is a Site called IDLE-EMPIRE which lets you earn free Pubg unique skins by playing games, completing surveys, or watching videos. This is a 4.8 rating website trusted by users and on Trustpilot, it is rated as 4.7 out of 5, so it is trusted by users and you can also try it.
7. YouTube is the platform that has most of the solutions to your problems. You can always take help from YouTube regarding any topic. About free Pubg skins, there are many gamers or YouTubers who have shared how to get free skins of Pubg, they all have shared their different tactics. Though these all tricks might not work some of them will do their magic. Also if you are getting a skin for free there is no loss, right? So you can always try YouTube for Pubg related content.
Everyone loves free stuff, whether it’s skin or anything else, but there are many people out there who are scammers, they will try to lure you in with many irresistible deals, So use your senses whenever using paid or free service.