Hundreds of fans have been looking for RP tasks to get RP points since the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Royal Pass M7 launched. Don’t worry if you’ve recently updated BGMI to version 1.8 and are unsure how to finish the M7 RP task, we’ve got you covered.
To make the process easy and simple, we have mentioned every week’s missions differently.
Players have been introduced to RP objectives that they must complete in the first week since the M7 Royal Pass was released in BGMI on January 18th, 2021. Continue reading if you don’t know what the week 1 M7 RP missions are or how to complete them.
Week 1 BGMI M7 Royal Pass Missions – How to Complete?
- In Classic Mode, you must win one match while wearing a Military Vest. (Lv.3).
- In Classic Mode, restore 1000 health.
- In a week, you must spend 100 minutes playing matches.
- In Classic Mode, you must kill 12 adversaries with SMGs in Sosnovka Military Base.
- In Classic Mode, you must play and complete 7 matches with your pals.
- In Classic Mode, you must pick up Flare in 6 matches as a Squad.
- Play a game of Spiderman Classic Mode and defeat the boss with Spiderman one time.
- In Classic Mode, you must kill 20 adversaries with the M416.
- In any mode, you must kill 5 adversaries with the Pistol.
- You must utilize Tower Recall three times in the Aftermath mode.
- In Arena, you must kill 100 adversaries with the AUG.
- In Moments, you must make one post.
RP missions included in the second week are available to those who have already acquired the M7 Royal Pass. Continue reading if you’re interested in learning about the week 2 M7 RP missions.