Gamers across the world hate one thing the most. That is lagging. Emulator lagging can create a lot of problems for you. It can hamper your gameplay and affect your performance. An emulator lag is a problem that needs to be solved. If you are a PUBG player, a Tencent gaming buddy emulator lag may have been your problem. This article will help you fix the Tencent gaming buddy settings to mend the lag.
Reasons For Problems in Tencent Gaming Buddy Settings
This lag can erupt due to a number of reasons. There might be problems in Tencent Gaming Buddy settings or your system might not match up to the requirements. There might also be some technical problems. Whatsoever the case may be, this article will fetch you a bundle of reasons and ways to fix the issue.
Ways To Fix The Lag In Tencent Gaming Buddy via Settings:
- Examine System Configuration: every game that you install on your device has some basic requirements. If your device fulfills those requirements, it will run smoothly. If not, you will experience a lag. Likewise, PUBG has some basic requirements. You need the following things for Tencent Gaming Buddy to function smoothly-
- A dual-core Intel CPU or a 1.8 GHz AMD CPU.
- An ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 GPU.
- A minimum of 3GB RAM.
- 2GB Graphic memory.
- Free storage of at least 1GB.
- Windows 7,8,8.1,10.
- Look Over Internet Speed: internet speed plays a crucial role while playing PUBG. Either you are playing on mobile or emulator, a good speed is necessary. For Tencent Gaming Buddy you need a minimum internet speed of 5Mbps. However, in my opinion for an excellent game experience, the speed should be 15Mbps. If your device lags, low internet speed can be the reason. You need to check the internet speed of your device. There are a lot of applications present to help you in the process. A high-speed internet connection is highly recommended. It is best if you use broadband with excellent speed.
- Analyze and Change The Power Settings: Power saving is great for your device. It saves the power that your system derives from the CPU. However, this can make your system lag while playing. This is because your system in power saving mode will always try to hinder the performance of the Tencent Gaming buddy. Now you must know that your device is set on power-saving mode since the start. If you need to fix the lag you need to change the settings for Tencent Gaming Buddy to work. You can do this easily by going to the power option in the Control panel. It is recommended to change it to High performance. This will be the best for your PUBG emulator.
- Alter the Graphics Settings for Tencent Gaming Buddy: PUBG will have certain 3D settings and properties that you need to alter. This will help you in the smooth functioning of the device. To avoid lagging in Tencent Gaming Buddy you need to change the settings. You simply need to go to the Control panel. Here find the ‘3D’ Settings option. In this option you will alter the following- enabling application optimal mode, turn off the Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing and application settings for Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing. Changing these settings will fix all the lags due to graphics in Tencent Gaming Buddy settings.
- Up to Date Emulator: Check that while playing the game, your emulator is updated. This plays a key role in the lag that you witness. An up-to-date emulator is necessary for the smooth function of your device.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator Setting: If your emulator is up to date, follow this instruction. When your device is running a lot of apps work at the same time. Here you need to make sure that your Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator gets the priority. To make it happen, open the task manager of your Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator. You will find the ‘detail’ tab. In this, you will have to look for ‘ AppMarket.exe’ and ‘androidEmulator.exe’ files. Set them to ‘Hight Priority’.
These were some ways with which you can change Tencent Gaming Buddy Settings. These alterations will fetch you greater performance and avoid lags.