The most frustrating part of gaming is lag. It affects the game today and the peace of mind of the gamer as well. It severely affects the performance of any gamer. Tencent
Tencent gaming buddy is an emulator developed by Tencent and powered by Android and iOS. The Emulator is specially used to play the game of pubg which is also developed by Tencent. The issue comes when the Tencent gaming buddy is stuck on the loading screen at 98%. It doesn’t matter how many times it is right to reload it will be stuck at 98%.
It can be a major issue for people who are serious about gaming and their performance. We are here to help you out with solutions that will be effective. You can try them one by one and we are sure that the problem of pubg mobile stuck on loading screen will be solved.
Jump to the Topic
Solutions to Pubg Stuck on Start Screen:
To fix the issue of the Tencent gaming buddy stuck on loading screen we have three solutions for you. Namely, they are,
- Internet reconfiguration.
- Disable the anti-virus system.
- Graphic driver update.
Let us have a look at each one of them individually:
Add time internet settings can prevent your game from running properly. It can be one of the reasons behind pubg mobile stuck on loading screen. To rectify the issue follow the steps below:
- Open the start menu and go to the search bar. Type in CMD and click enter.
- It will take you to the command prompt of the device.
- Right-click on it and select to run it as an administrator.
- Copy and Paste the below-given command prompts and click enter:
- netsh int ip set dns
- netsh winsock reset
- Once you are done restart your system. Internet reconfiguration was the issue then your problem will be solved.
Disable Anti Virus System:
The antivirus program in your system may prohibit the game from running properly. It can create the problem of pubg mobile loading screen. The only answer is to disable the Antivirus system for a temporary period. Follow the steps to complete the process:
- Go to the antivirus software in your system.
- Right-click on it and go to properties.
- Click on the option to disable the Antivirus system.
- Restart your device and check your game is running.
- If it does then voila! Antivirus was the issue.
Graphics Driver Update:
Outdated graphic drivers too can be the reason behind, pubg stuck on the start screen. To update your graphics Driver for the steps:
- Install drivers easy for automatic update of graphic drivers.
- Once installed, open the app and click on scan. Drivers Easy will scan your computer for any of the updates.
- It will show you the updates if it is available. Click on the update button.
- Your graphic drivers will be updated.
Tencent Gaming buddy stuck on loading screen may not be a big issue but can frustrate the players very easily. We have given the above solutions only after trying them personally. If after trying the above methods you still face problems do contact us.