PUBG KR is a very popular is a great game and is quite identical to the global version of PUBG mobile. You might have seen many people saying that they do not play PUBG but they play PUBG KR. So what exactly does this mean and what does KR mean? We are going to explain everything and this article and we will also tell you how to download the latest version of PUBG KR APK on your Android smartphone. It is something new and exciting for most people who are not aware of the fact that there are many versions of PUBG mobile.
Jump to the Topic
What is Pubg Kr?
PUBG KR is known as PUBG Korea. In simple words, the version of the game available in South Korea is known as PUBG Korea. The version of the game available on the Google Play Store on the iOS App Store or on the PC is a part of PUBG global. Hence, the general game was known as PUBG global. However, there is a separate version of the game available for South Korea and Japan. So do you want to know more about this version of the game and want to download PUBG KR APK on your Android device?
We are going to tell you everything about this version of the game and also how to download it on your Android smartphone within a few minutes. It is a great version of the game and there are only a few differences in this version of the game compared to PUBG global. The global version of the game is available for everyone across the world but this version of the game is available only for a limited number of people staying in a few countries. However, any person in any country can try the unlimited version of PUBG.
The very first question that comes to mind is what is the difference in the gameplay of PUBG global and PUBG Korea. Well, there is no such difference between the gameplay of the two versions. You will land on an island with 99 other players and will have to search for different resources and guns. The one who survives till the end is declared as the winner. Moreover, the game can be played in solo or multiplayer mode. You will be connected to the South Korea server in case you are playing on the Korea version.
Download Pubg Kr Apk On your Android Smartphone
It is very easy to download the new version of the game on an Android smartphone. We will also tell you the steps to download the game on the PUBG emulator. Moreover, there is no need to delete the original version of the game if it is already there on your device. Hence, it is very simple to download and install the new version of the game on your device.
However, you will have to spend your data in order to download the game. The file size is equal to PUBG global and this is the reason why you will have to spend 1.7 or 2GB internet for downloading the application. You must also have sufficient storage space in your device in order to download and play the game smoothly. The new version of the game might run a bit slow on your device given the fact that you will be connected to a foreign server. However, there is no need to worry if you have a good internet connection which will be able to communicate with the foreign server at a faster rate. So follow the steps given below and install the application successfully on your device.
Steps to download Pubg Kr Apk on Android
- Connect your device PUBG KR APK on your Android device.
- Once the application is downloaded successfully, go to the settings on your device, and enable the trust unknown sources option from the accessibility menu. This will ensure that the installation is not blocked by your device
- now go to the file manager on your device and open the download section and click on install PUBG KR
- follow the instructions given on the screen and the game will be successfully downloaded on your Android smartphone.
- Launch the game and enjoy it.
Download Pubg Kr Apk On PC
Users can also download and play the game on PC. The bigger screen of the PC will give you better control. So is it possible to download this version of PUBG mobile on PC? Yes, it is absolutely possible to download and install this version of the game on PC. It is similar to the steps of downloading the PUBG mobile official version on the PUBG emulator. Hence, you will have to download the PUBG emulator and then download this game inside the emulator in order to play.
Once you have successfully download the PUBG emulator, you can go through the steps given below. However, you must know that the game is not available on the Google Play Store because it is not a global version. Hence, an alternate procedure will have to be followed in order to download it on PC. The APK procedure is the only way in which you can install the application and it is very easy to do so. Just follow the steps given below and download the limited version of the game on your PC. You can use Tencent gaming buddy or any other emulator.
- Open your PC and launch the PUBG emulator
- Now open the browser on the emulator and download the latest version of PUBG KR APK.
- Go to the settings and enable downloading from unknown sources so that the installation package is not blocked
- Now go to the file manager and locate the downloaded file and then install it
- Follow the step-by-step guide given on the screen and complete the installation procedure
- the file will be successfully downloaded and installed and you can launch it and play the game smoothly.
- Make sure that you do not sign up using Facebook but any other option.
- Enjoy the game.