There might come a time when you would want to delete your PUBG account permanently. We regularly come across various situations where the students are pressurized to leave playing the game by their parents because of the upcoming examinations and so. Moreover, there are many people who think that the game is a complete wastage of and they must get involved in something fruitful. Hence, the best way to get rid of the addiction is by deleting your PUBG account permanently. In this post, we are going to discuss the steps and details of deleting the PUBG account permanently.
Deleting PUBG Account Permanently
So if you have already decided to delete the PUBG account and move on in your life, we will help you out. It is always bad to have an addiction to anything be it drugs or games. We all are aware that has been an addictive game and has been a reason for major problems in children. Hence, deleting the PUBG account permanently is a perfect solution for those who are looking to get rid of the addiction. It is quite easy to delete the PUBG account. However, there are some basic steps that have to be followed in order to ensure the safety of your accounts.
Basic of Deleting PUBG Account Permanently
Most people think that it is as simple as deleting the application from your device. However, this is not at all a permanent solution. It is better to delete the account permanently using the special procedures that we have mentioned below. Moreover, you must de-link your accounts that are associated with PUBG. Most people use Facebook or Google to sign up for the PUBG account. Hence, you must remove the registration in order to safeguard your accounts after having deleted the application from your smartphone. Follow the simple steps given below.
Steps to Delink your Google Account from PUBG
Below are the steps to deregister your Google account from PUBG. It is applicable only for those people who have used a Google account as the option to sign up on PUBG. You will not find the name of the game and the connected applications if you have chosen Facebook as the option for sign up.
- Open the settings on your smartphone.
- Click on Accounts and select Google.
- Search and open the connected application option in the menu.
- You will find PUBG associated with your Google account.
- Simply click on remove registration and your PUBG account will be deregistered.
Steps to Delink your Facebook account from PUBG
Facebook is the most common option for signing up on PUBG. Most people use this option to get signed up quickly and play the game. Hence, you must follow the simple steps given below in order to safeguard your Facebook account.
- Open your Facebook account and go to the settings directly.
- Now click on applications and websites.
- the list of applications will be displayed where you have used Facebook for signing up.
- Select PUBG from the list of active accounts.
- Tap on remove and your Facebook account will be deregistered.
How to Delete Pubg Account Permanently?
After how windy registered your account, you can follow these simple steps given below in order to completely delete your account. This is the only way using which you can do so.
- launch the game on your smartphone and click on the gears icon at the bottom part of the screen
- Now click on basic.
- Now select the customer service icon and you will have to answer a few questions.
- Select GDPR and you will be connected to the customer service representative who will help you in deleting the PUBG account.
- this is so far the only procedure that will help you and deleting the PUBG account permanently.