Tencent released PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 update in September 2020. This update was from its 0.18.0 which was a big hit itself. PUBG has been reaching new heights every day and with this new update, it brought many new features into the game which shall be discussed later. Now, if you are looking for a guide to help you download it, this article will help you.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 update has many new features to add to the gameplay. It also intends to fix some bugs that earlier hindered the app. For instance, it fixes the grenade bug to give you a glitch-free experience. It also has a lot more to offer.
What All Comes With The PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 Update?
This new update comes with a new map and an update to the classic ones. The players get a new map called’ Livik’. This map is styled influenced by Nordic. The players have been excited about the new map. Plus, to add to the classic maps of Erangal and Miramar, Spark will work on them. Yes, you can get the Spark Flame theme in these classic mode maps too.
Next, new vehicles are added. Mirando and autorickshaw too will be seen running in the game. These changes are surely an update from the last season.
Features Offered By PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 Update
- The Zombie lobby theme has been updated. You will find several new clashes with these zombies.
- New weapons have been added. For instance, the company has added a weapon in zombie mode called RPG.
- A brand new character Victor has been introduced. It will quite interesting to see the new character in the game.
- Varenga map has been updated and improved. You will find many new features on the map.
- The graphics of the game have been improved. This will help the game grow and will give the players better experiences.
- Some enhanced gameplay elements have been added by the company. This will improve your gameplay to the next level.
- TDM ruins have been removed with the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 update.
Note: Before jumping into the download guide, here is a little note. You need to watch out for the size that you need to install the update. The global update of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 is 330MB. For newbies, who are new to install the game, need a size of 530 MB.
How To Update PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0?
Here is a step-by-step guide to updating the game. Follow the steps and you will be done in a few minutes:
- Step 1 is to install the APK. You can update the game from the google play store. However, if you are unable to do so, download the APK from the link in the article.
- Before going for a download, you need to make sure of one thing. Make sure that you enable ‘install from unknown source’. Otherwise, your device will not be able to install the application. If you do not know where to enable it from Settings-> Safety and Privacy-> Installation from an unknown source, allow it.
- The next step is to navigate through your device and locate the APK downloaded. Once you locate the APK on your device, install it. It will take a few minutes, you have to wait patiently until the process completes.
- As soon as it is installed, You are all done. Go ahead and enjoy gaming!
There might be times when you are not able to install it. You might come across a message reading, ‘there was a problem, parsing the package’. This will hinder the installation process and it will stop. In this case, all you need to do is to install it again. However, if the same message pops up again, you need to download the APK again and go through the process mentioned above all over again.
Following these steps, you can easily download the PUBG Mobile lite 0.19.0 update. It will only take a few seconds if you follow the guide. I hope this article meets its purpose and your update is done. Happy gaming!