But, the good news is this game has been launching soon and the tentative date is 10th June 2022 but the pre-registration has been started from today itself. Now PUBG is coming to our country by changing its name and some privacy policies by the developer just as the heroines of the daily soap, now the name of the game in India is Battlegrounds Mobile India.
PUBG banned in India under section 69A of the Information Technology Act by the Centre citing along with other apps as these were engaged in activities that were prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity, defense and security of the country.
How To Delete PUBG Mobile Account?
Deletion of PUBG considers some steps are as follows:
How to Delete PUBG Mobile Account Permanently 2022?
- Open PUBG Mobile App on your mobile device
- Sign in to your PUBG account. Skip this step if you are already logged in.
- Go to “Settings”
- Click “Delete Account”
Note – You should not seven days to delete the account permanently. You will also lose all the progress of the game by deleting the account.
How To Delete PUBG Mobile Account 2022?
The process of deletion is the same as before but if you change your mind to play the game again, then you will have to log in within seven days from deletion of the game.
How to Delete PUBG Mobile Account from Facebook?
- Log in to the Facebook account that is connected to PUBG.
- Click Settings and open privacy options.
- Go to apps to open App Settings.
- Now tap on the “logged in with Facebook” option.
- There you will find the PUBG mobile game listed.
- Now click on it and you will see “Data access activate the option”
- Just scroll down to it and tap on the “Remove app”.
- This will remove your FB account linked to PUBG Game.
In this way, you can learn how to delete Pubg’s account on Facebook in an easy way.
How to Delete PUBG Account from Apple Id?
- Open your mobile device, Go to Settings.
- Now, Tap on Google.
- Now, Tap on Connected Apps.
- Then, Select PUBG.
- Now, Tap Disconnect.
- You can also select an option to delete your game data activities on Google if provided. Otherwise, just tap Disconnect.