All the Players of BGMI are aware that they must use a rename card to alter their names. The younger BGMI players, though, have found it challenging to understand. It may also be challenging to know how to obtain a rename card or grind for one at first. So, here is our in-depth explanation of rename cards and how to rename yourself in BGMI.
Jump to the Topic
What To Do If Your Name Is Already Taken When Creating A Mobile Account In BGMI?
Numerous comments have been made in articles on the Name Is Already Taken Problem in BGMI. You don’t need to worry, though, since, in this post, we’ll explain the most straightforward solution to the issue:
- Determine your preferred login method. There are login options for Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
- The character creation screen will appear.
- You may make whatever changes you want to your character here.
- If you cannot enter merely your name, you need to add a few digits after it.
- If it doesn’t work, try adding 6-7 digits.
What Are BGMI/PUBG Rename Cards, and How Do I Get One?
A BGMI Rename Card is an in-game item that allows players to alter their ID name once daily. It has a daily limit of one modification to the player’s ID name. Therefore, renaming cards is the way to go if you are exhausted with your present ID.
Players can also acquire a rename card in the game in the following ways:
Once a player completes level 10 of the BGMI progress tasks, they are eligible to get a free rename card. In addition, going to the in-game store will allow users to purchase a rename card. Players can pay 180 UC at this store under the treasures tab for a rename card.
How Do I Change a Player’s Name Using a Rename Card?
In BGMI, adhere to these instructions to modify your in-game name using a rename card:
- Step 1: Players must first obtain or buy a Rename Card from the in-game shop through Progress Missions.
- Step 2: Find the Rename Card in the game’s inventory by opening it.
- Step 3: Tap the ID icon next to the Rename Card, which is represented by the card.
- Step 4: Players must enter their new preferred in-game name in the blank space.
- Step 5: At this point, click “OK,” and you’re ready to start again with a fresh identity.
We hope that this tutorial will assist you in renaming yourself to something more appealing.
The Best Way To Make A BGMI (PUBG Mobile) Clan Name:
You can choose BGMI Clan Names from the current list provided above. A new BGMI Clan name can also be created, which is simple but expensive. You must first have 50,000 Battle Points, or BP, to create a BGMI Clan name. The ability to create a Clan Name will only be available after that, according to BGMI. If you have enough BP, follow these instructions to create a Clan Name:
- Go to the lobby after starting the BGMI game.
- In the lower right corner, choose Clans.
- You may now choose to either join an existing Clan or start a brand-new Clan.
- Enter the new Clan Name you like, followed by a Clan Motto that is 60 words long.
- Choose a clan tag from Classic, EvoGround, RP, and Balanced.
- You can alter the Insignia name and logo by selecting the change button.
- To utilize it in BGMI and begin playing, click Create a Clan.
Lastly, before wrapping up this post, here is a video guide about the fix of Name Is Already Taken Problem In BGMI: