BGMI is also known as BattleGrounds Mobile India, is one of the most popular versions of Pubg Mobile. The user engagement is very high in BGMI compared to other variants of the game. BGMI is made for the Indian Audience as the Global Version of Pubg got banned by the government. The sole purpose of this version is to satisfy the hunger of Pubg of the Indian audience. There are very minimal to no changes in each different version of the game and the versions are created for some specific regions of the world where the market value of the game is very high.
Also, People love Pubg and BGMI because of the stunning graphics used inside the game and the quality of the graphics is totally awesome. The game graphics are designed in such a manner that most of the things look realistic inside the game which makes the game even more interesting. And Pubg developers team is regularly working on the graphics to make it even more realistic. That is why they are releasing high-end graphic settings, to give a sense of the real-world inside the game. Pubg has recently released the new updated version of BGMI that is BGMI v1.8 with new exciting features and to improvise the graphics in the game to the next level, BGMI has recently released the “90 & 60 fps Config file”.
60 & 90 FPS Config File:
90 & 60 fps Configuration file updates are finally out for download and play. The file contains some cool and extraordinary features for a much better mobile gaming experience. This file will work on all different versions of Pubg Mobile like BGMI, Pubg Mobile, Pubg KR, and many more.
One of the features of this configuration file allows players to play in 90 fps settings on Android and iOS devices.
This configuration file is working on Pubg Mobile v1.8.0 and BGMI 1.8 update.
Before downloading, first, you need to consider your device specifications. These are some requirements for this file to run on your smartphone.
- It needs a good quality processor in your device for this file to work.
- Your device needs a refresh rate of 60 Hz for this file to work smoothly, otherwise, there might be some challenges.
There are two files for the new updated BGMI:
- 60 Fps config. File
- 90 Fps config. File
60 FPS Config File:
The 60 Fps config file will help you play Pubg in extreme settings. This is the second-highest setting available inside the game. 60 Fps stands for 60 Frames per second, the more the frames are there in a second, the smoother will be the experience. This file is usable in Pubg mobile, Pubg KR, Pubg New state, and BGMI. 60 Fps can also be achieved with GFX boosters and you can enable it on your smartphones too.
90 Fps config. File:
The 90 Fps file will provide you 90 frames per second which directly means the movement of the character will be like butter and you will get to experience the highest quality of graphics available inside the game. The game will run super smoothly but you will also need a powerful processor to process the heavy information at a very fast speed.
How to Use 90 FPS in BGMI 1.8 Version?
- Firstly you will need a smartphone with a screen refresh rate of 60Hz, 90Hz, or 120 Hz.
- If your smartphone falls under the above-mentioned category then download the 90 Fps file. This file is available on the internet and you will get your hands on one with ease.
- The main file will be big, so there will be zip files available on the internet. Download them and then extract them at your desired location or they will be auto-saved. The file will be extracted in “.sav” format.
- In the extracted files section there will be a file called “Active.sav”. Copy it.
- Then follow the path and paste it.
Android / data / com.pubg.imobile / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / SaveGames / Paste and Replace Here.
- The above step is for BGMI and for the other versions of the game the steps are almost similar.
- After properly pasting it to the correct location. Restart your device and enjoy the pleasure of gaming in 90 Fps settings.
For other versions than BGMI, all the steps are same except the 5 one :
For PUBG Mobile Global 1.8: Copy or Cut to “Android / data / com.tencent.ig / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / SaveGames / Paste and Replace Here.
For Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) 1.8: Copy or Cut to “Android / data / com.pubg.imobile / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / SaveGames / Paste and Replace Here.
For Pubg KRJp 1.8: Copy or Cut to “Android / data / com.pubg.krmobile / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / SaveGames / Paste and Replace Here.
For Pubg Mobile Vietnam: Copy or Cut to “Android / data / com.vng.pubgmobile / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / SaveGames / Paste and Replace Here.
By just following these steps you will be able to enjoy the best of Pubg on your own smartphones and will be able to kill more enemies with the help of smoother and faster graphics.