Hi friends, today I will show you how to download and install pubg mobile lite HD graphics config on your android device. This is a very simple and easy process, you just need to follow some simple steps and you will be able to enjoy pubg mobile lite HD graphics config on your android device. So let’s get started.
Pubg mobile lite HD graphics config download is now available for all the players who want to enjoy the game in HD quality. The file size is only 2 MB and it is available for free. This config file will allow the players to change the graphics quality from Normal to Ultra HD.
To download the config file, simply click on the link below. Once the file has been downloaded, you’ll need to extract it to your PUBG mobile directory.
How to Install PUBG Mobile Lite HD Graphics Config
This config file will work on all the devices which have the Qualcomm Adreno GPU.
Follow the steps given below to install this config file on your device.
- Download the config file from the link given above.
- Copy the downloaded file to your SD card.
- Now open the file manager and go to the location where you have copied the file.
- Rename the file to “config.txt”
- Now open the pubg mobile lite game and go to settings.
- In the settings, you will see the option to change the graphics quality.
- Select the Ultra HD option and enjoy the game in HD quality.
- If you want to go back to the normal graphics quality, then you can select the Normal option in the settings.
Method for all other Android GPUs Mobile Phones:
- First of all, you need to download pubg mobile lite HD graphics config from the above-mentioned link.
- After downloading the pubg mobile lite HD graphics config, you need to extract it.
- Now, you need to copy all the files from the extracted folder and paste them into your android device’s internal storage.
- Now, you need to open the pubg mobile lite HD graphics config app and apply it.
- That’s it, you are done. Now you will be able to see pubg mobile lite HD graphics config on your android device.
- I hope you like this tutorial, if you have any questions then feel free to ask in the comment section.
Features of PUBG Mobile Lite HD Graphics Config:
In this section, we’ll be talking about the features of PUBG Mobile Lite HD Graphics Config File. For those of you who are unaware, PUBG Mobile Lite is a smaller version of the popular battle royale game PUBG Mobile. The game is designed for lower-end devices and features a smaller map and fewer players. Despite these differences, the game is just as intense and challenging as its big brother. One of the best features of PUBG Mobile Lite is the Ultra HD Config. This setting makes the game look even better than it already does. Let’s take a look at some of the other features of PUBG Mobile Lite HD Graphics Config.
The first thing you’ll notice is that the game looks a lot sharper. This is because the resolution is increased from 720p to 1080p. This means that you’ll be able to see more detail in the environment and on your opponents. The second thing you’ll notice is that the frame rate is increased from 30fps to 60fps. This makes the game much smoother and more responsive. Finally, the sound quality is also increased. This makes the game even more immersive and realistic.
If you’re looking for a great battle royale experience on your mobile device, then you should definitely check out PUBG Mobile Lite HD Graphics Config. The game looks great, runs smoothly, and has some great features. So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!
PUBG Mobile Lite Ultra HD Config File is Safe or Not?
It’s been a while since we’ve seen a new PUBG Mobile Lite config file. The last one was released way back in September 2018. But, a new config file has surfaced, and it’s called the “Ultra HD” config file.
This new config file is being circulated on various PUBG Mobile Lite forums and websites. And, many players are wondering if it’s safe to use this config file.
We’ve seen a lot of config files for PUBG Mobile Lite come and go. And, most of them are safe to use. However, there are always a few bad apples in the bunch. So, it’s always best to be cautious when using any config file, especially a new one.
That being said, we’ve decided to take a look at this new “Ultra HD” config file. We’ll analyze it and see if it’s safe to use.
The “Ultra HD” config file is a file that allows you to change the graphics settings in PUBG Mobile Lite. It doesn’t make any changes to the game itself. Instead, it changes the settings in the game’s engine.
This config file is different from other config files we’ve seen. It doesn’t use any of the game’s default settings. Instead, it uses settings that are meant for high-end devices.
Some of the settings in this config file include:
- A resolution of 2160p
- Anisotropic filtering of 16x
- Anti-aliasing of 8x
- Shadows of Low
- Post-processing of High
- Texture of Ultra
- Effects of Very Low
- Foliage of Very Low
These are all settings that are meant for devices with powerful hardware. So, if you’re using this config file on a low-end device, you’re not going to get the best experience.
In fact, you may even experience some lag. However, if you’re using this config file on a high-end device, you’re going to get an amazing PUBG Mobile Lite experience. The graphics will be incredibly sharp and the game will run smoothly.
So, if you have a high-end device, we recommend using this config file. However, if you have a low-end device, we recommend avoiding this config file.