PUBG has been touching new heights every day. This app has millions of downloads on the play store. This game has won many hearts across the world. PUBG has been growing largely because of its uniqueness and graphics. While a lot of players use PUBG Mobile, you cannot ignore the edge of PCs. Imagine playing the game on your PC. PCs will provide a large screen for you to have the best experience. A lot of players might be wondering if you need an emulator to play the game on PC. Let me inform you that there are ways to Play PUBG Mobile on a PC without an Emulator.
How to play PUBG Mobile on a PC without an emulator has been a popular query of gamers. This article will end your quest. We will tell you an easy guide to install and play PUBG Mobile on your PC without emulators. But before diving into the topic let us understand what PUBG Mobile is.
Jump to the Topic
Installing PUBG Mobile on a PC:
PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds or PUBG Mobile is a real-life, multiplayer game. You can enjoy this game with your friends and compete internationally. Its voiceover chat-like features and graphics have made the game popular amongst Indians. The game starts with you and 99 other players on an airplane. You land on the location of your choice. All you need to do now is to kill and survive. The Top 10 players are the winners and get The Chicken Dinner. Your rank is determined by your kills, RPs, damage, etc. It offers you a bunch of weapons and vehicles. PUBG comes up with new cool features with every update. If this sounds interesting to you, read the article to the end, install the app and start playing.
Requirements of PC To Install PUBG Mobile Without Emulator:
Let us first understand the basic requirements of a PC to play PUBG Mobile On PC Without Emulator.
- OS: Windows 7,8,10.
- RAM: 4GB ( at least Free)
- Hard Disk: 2 GB ( at least free)
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Dual-Core Processor
How to play PUBG Mobile on a PC without an Emulator?
Here I list two ways to play PUBG Mobile on a PC without an Emulator. Follow the instructions given below and you will complete the process within minutes.
To Play PUBG Mobile on PC via APK:
- First, you need to download an executive file on your PC. TC Games executive file will do your work. Download the TC Games .exe on PC.
- Next, you need an APK file. Again TC Games APK is to be downloaded on your Mobile.
- Now you need a USB cable. Your PC is to be connected to your Mobile by cable.
- Before that, you need to navigate to the settings of your Mobile. Here you need to enable USB debugging to fulfill the process.
- Now open the APK of TC Games on your Mobile and select the option of ‘Connect PC’.
- This will allow you to view the screen of your mobile on your PC.
- Now open the PUBG Mobile on your PC with the steps given above. You are all set to play PUBG Mobile On PC Without Emulator.
To Stream PUBG Mobile On PC:
You also have another way to play PUBG Mobile on a PC without an emulator. For this, you need an app on your PC, and you are done. Follow the steps to know the details.
- First, you need to install the ApowerSoft app on your PC.
- Now before anything else navigate to the settings of your Mobile and enable USB Debugging.
- Now, download and install the ApowerMirror app on your Mobile.
- Next, you need to connect your Mobile with your PC via USB Cable.
- Now the display of your PC will be a mirror of your Mobile.
- Open the PUBG Mobile app on your Mobile and it will be displayed on your PC. Now enjoy the game on your PC!
These were the two ways with which you can easily play PUBG Mobile on a PC without an emulator. If you follow the steps given above, any of the methods will work perfectly fine for you. We hope this article will help you. Happy Gaming!